Thursday, June 5, 2008

strawberry cheesecake a la mode



From all the stress of moving, I decided I needed to eat something that looks pretty! I had three pieces of the asian style cheesecake (very light and fluffy not at all like the western cheesecake. Kind of resembles pound cake I suppose, but it's made with cheese). I had just bought a box of strawberries and I some light vanilla ice cream from my friend (I prefer the light taste better. It doesn't feel disgustingly heavy after you eat it). And voila I just decorated my disposable dixie plate with these three and I had a pleasing-to-look-at-yummy-in-the-tummy-surprise.
I really need to buy some nice plates though, getting sick of the disposable ones.
Anyhow, if you drizzle some chocolate sauce and throw some candied walnuts or almonds on it, it would be even a prettier sight.
:) Bon Apetit!

No comments: